Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wicked!

I've seen this musical three times now and I haven't gotten sick of it yet.  It still brings me to tears when "Defying Gravity" is sung.  What would it be like to have that much talent?  I will never know.  
I know what you're thinking..."Hasn't she seen that play twice already?"  Yes, I have but I couldn't resist taking Emerson to see it since it's here in San Diego.  We also took our neighbor JLo with us too.  They both loved it.  Emerson loved Glinda, of coarse.  I caught her doing an imitation of her in front of the bathroom mirror during intermission.
We also took a couple of my Young Women.  They were dying to see the play.

I quickly took this picture before the show started.  I got yelled at immediately after for using my camera inside the theatre.

Aww!  So adorable.  She is getting to be such a tween!
Emerson really wanted her hair crimped for this show.  She planned out her "look" days before the show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so precious & you look drop dead gorgeous in the purple & black, miss you guys.

TheGefrom5 said...

Hey!
I went and saw it for the FIRST time with my mom and sisters! It was awesome!! I LOVED LOVED it! I didn't know it was going to be so funny! I can't wait to see it again! And yes, you both looked adorable ;)