Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. As usual we tried to stay clear of the tourists and crowds. This year Kari and Hoon came down for the weekend. We miss them so much now that they live in LA. We went down to the Coronado golf coarse for a few hours and played some bocci ball and let the kids play in the sand pits. I had a lot of fun and it wasn't really that crowded. We might go down there next year and stay for fireworks.
My 4th of July creation.  I saw a picture of this dessert and I had to have it.  It's a giant chocolate chip cookie topped with cool whip and fresh berries.  
As tradition, we roasted some s'mores.

Kari and Hoon brought with them their adorable bulldog, Chloe. Putty had so much fun with her over the weekend. He was tuckered out. This really made us consider adopting another dog. Any suggestions on what kind of dog to adopt? We want a medium size dog like Putty.

Hoon and Kari. Kari is Grahams cousin. Everyone thinks that Hoon is the one related to me!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shannon Bradley said...

I love how every picture I see of Atti he has no pants on

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. You all look so cute