Monday, August 11, 2008

Megan's Wedding

Congratulations Megan and Brandon!

picture with all the nieces and nephews
 we threw rose petals at the bride and groom as they walked to their car.
This picture makes me laugh because it looks like Emerson and I are getting our pictures taken together at Prom.


Funny story about this man I am pictured with here.  This is Leslie Bassett, the grooms dad.  It turns out that Leslie is my dad's first cousin.  His dad and my grandpa are brothers.  Leslie remembers my dad because they grew up living a few houses down from each other in Afton, Wyoming and he played with my dad and my dad's other brothers and sisters.  When we met, I was amazed at how Brandon's dad looked so much like my dad.  Even Graham's siblings said he looked a lot like my dad.  We got to talking and we found out we are related.  It's such a funny and small world.


All the Mitchell clan


Graham's sister Megan got married at the end of July at the Washington DC temple.  It was a beautiful wedding.  The wedding festivities began friday night at a meet and greet picnic with the grooms family.  Megan looked so beautiful on her wedding day.  Congratulations Megan and Brandon.  We wish you all the happiness in the world!

No comments: