Monday, October 18, 2010

October

I know, I know, I haven't updated the blog for a few months. Now that I'm teaching seminary, I have no time to do anything else. I don't even have time to watch any of my favorite tv shows. They just sit there sitting in my DVR waiting, taunting me everyday to watch them. I hope this post will make it up.
This last weekend, Graham played a sand soccer tournament. Him and his LG Ballerz team played 3 games and lost 3 games. They had fun and that's what's important...right?
They might have been beaten and battered but they walked away with dignity!
We went to a Padres game. They lost....again! We still had fun watching them in the rain.
I absolutely love the view of the city from the ball park.
Eme is taking ballet after school and she got to perform at a teachers conference a few weeks ago. I asked her what her favorite part was and she replied "the cupcakes after we danced."
Getting ready for Halloween. They don't get to carve them until we get back from Puerto Vallarta since it get's too hot and the pumpkins will grow mold before halloween.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

SEMINARY?! UGH! I'm glad I'm not you! I bet you are awesome at it though :) Love all your cute pictures - glad you updated your blog!