Monday, October 18, 2010

August/September

We took the kids to the Del Mar horse races and that night Weezer played a show after the races. It was the kids first concert. They had so much fun!

Atti was rockin out to the music. It was funny, at one point all the kids started their own mosh-pit.

Emerson had a lot of fun with her girls.
Emerson started 3rd grade. She has SeƱorita Sandoval this year and she loves her.
What is even crazier is Atticus started pre-school. He could not wait to go to school. His best friend is also in his class. They have Mrs. Hernandez. He goes to school every afternoon for 3 hrs. I didn't know what to do with myself for the first week. Now, I fill that time up with working on my Seminary lesson. Believe me, I can think of a million different things I'd rather do with my time than working on seminary.


Uncle Aaron had a work conference out her in San Diego so we got to spend a lot of time with him.
Uncle Aaron figured out how to win Atti over..........play Wii with him.

No comments: