Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of Preschool!

Ready for school!!!
Atti has been soooo excited for preschool.  He has been patiently waiting for the last month to start.  Here he is showing off his cool Spider Man lunch box.


Painting his astronaut.
He shoots, he scores!
Poor Atticus, we have not bought him a bike yet so every time he tried to pedal this bike, he kept peddling backwards.
Looking for "bad guys"
This is Teacher Laurie.  She was Emerson's preschool teacher too.  We love her so much.  I am so happy Atticus is in her class.
Snack Time.  When Emerson found out that Atti was going in to preschool and he was in Teacher Laurie's class, she has been telling Atticus all about preschool.  The one thing she told him was, "Atti, when you're in preschool, you get to eat donuts!"  She was in Teacher Laurie's class for 2 years and they had Krispie Kreme donuts once!  So, for about a month now every time he told people he was going to school, he would say, "I go to school and eat donuts!"  He didn't get donuts today.

3 comments:

Melissa and Aaron said...

I can't believe he's already in preschool! I love his hair by the way. He looks so much like Graham to me!

Sarah :) said...

Hi Angie,

Love your blog! Your kids are so adorable...and smart!

It was good to see you all last weekend. We're really looking forward to the Anderson family reunion in July 2010 back in D.C.

Okay! So there's a couple of comments for you...I'm no longer a stocker. I finally posted several pictures on my blog (after 5 months of nothing)...check it out we're at
"andersontreasure.blogspot.com"

love you guys!
Sarah :)

Me and My Boys said...

Hmm... I didn't notice a "We dropped out of preschool cause mommy can't handle it" post. hahahaha!