Monday, November 29, 2010

Dear Santa

This is a letter Emerson has written to Santa this year:

Dear Santa Claus,

This year for Christmas I want more clothes for my American Girl dolls. Also, I want clothes for myself and I would love some new books to read because I get bored of my books and I really would love a DS for the whole family. For a long time I have been waiting for new movies and a radio clock in my room. Also, I really want a digital camera because I passed my test from getting a real camera. I need more shoes for school, church and for whenever. Also I would love to have a guitar to play with. I would like teacup piggies and zhu-zhu pets. You don't have to give me all these things but this is what I really want.

I've been an angel this year,

Emerson Mitchell

1 comment:

Brandon A. said...

She was definitely an angel with Elly and Miles. It was great to see you!