Monday, March 10, 2008

My Boys!

I love this picture of Graham and Atticus.  They are both adorable.  Atticus loves Graham so much.  As soon as Graham walks into a room, Atticus gets so happy and runs to him.  He could care less about me when Graham is around.  Yes, I am a little jealous.  Emerson was always a mama's girl, I just assumed Atti would be attached to me too.  He is definitely a boy and he loves doing boy things and hanging out with boys.  When I put Atticus to bed at night, I whisper into his ear "Mommy loves you more than daddy."  I wish that this subliminal message would sway him to my side but it's not working.  Emerson keeps telling me that she is still a mamas girl...that makes me feel a little better.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is the greatest picture of your boys!! I love it.